Specify a Vary: Accept-Encoding header
Bugs in some public proxies may lead to compressed versions of your resources being served to users that don’t support compression. Specifying the
Vary: Accept-Encoding header instructs the proxy to store both a compressed and uncompressed version of the resource.
- Install a custom-recovery
- turn off the phone, wait for full shutdown (no screen/LED indicator)
- hold [volume down]+[home button]+[power button]
- press [volume up] on this screen
- on your pc: uninstall KIES package (if exist..), and install plain drivers from http://developer.samsung.com/technical-doc/view.do?v=T000000117
- on your pc: download odin: Odin3_v3_07.rar, extract it anywhere.
- on your pc: download this version of TWRP custom recovery (better then clockwork’s): openrecovery-twrp-188.8.131.52-ha3g.img.rar, extract it anywhere (but just once, you need to end up with tar file, don’t extract the tar file itself).
- plug in your phone to USB2.0 port (don’t use USB3.0), wait for drivers installation to finish.
- right click Odin3-v3.07.exe and select “Run as administrator”
- on odin, click the PDA button, load the tar file, press start wait till finish.
- the phone will restart (done).
- install supersu binary “package”