- make sure in “about” your model is “GT-I9300”
- unhide your developer section: in “about” click 10 times on “Build Number”, once activated- go to developer section and mark “USB debugging”, go to security and activate the checkbox “unknown sources”.
- go to
scroll-down till you’ll get to this line:
Device details Based on Download OEM Model Name Device Board Platform Build ID Android Size Link MD5 # samsung GT-I9300 m0xx m0 smdk4x12 exynos4 JZO54K.I9300XXELLC 4.1.2 14 331 851 Download c481b4dc76ce358444c1be003ea88c52 2 546 518
- click on the download link, once downloaded, extract..
- download samsung kies drivers for SIII, which is the older KIES.
shutdown your mobile device, and press and hold [VOLUME-DOWN]+[HOME]+[POWER] buttons to power it, once the logo appears, remove your holding.
to the download-mode message, press [VOLUME-UP] to continue.
- run odin, let the plug-play drivers to finish install and the odin-port to be found.
- load the bin jar